Adjusted Terms and Conditions Coronacrisis
We understand that with all the experiences of the past period, the need arises to get away from it all again.
Maybe the uncertainty of the situation is keeping you from booking a holiday.
In order to provide some security we have changed our cancellation conditions during this exceptional period. For those of you who have already booked with us you will also find more information below.
Any questions? Feel free to send us a message !
With this adjustment, we hope to reassure you that you are not running any financial risk and that you have the option of rescheduling your stay if travel becomes impossible due to new government restrictions.
Click on the desired topic below for more information:
- Travel to Spain still permitted.
- Fortunately, Andalusia in general and Axarquía in particular have so far been spared a major outbreak of the Corona virus. The number of infections was and is even significantly lower than in the Netherlands.
- As long as there is a code orange for Spain and you would rather not travel, we offer the possibility to move your stay to a later date.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, we will issue a voucher for the amount paid.
- You can rebook free of charge to a new date up to a maximum of 2 years after the original arrival date
- The existing reservation must be paid for at least 30%.
- In the event that the newly booked period is more expensive than the original booking, we are obliged to pass on the price difference to you (e.g. different season).
- We strongly advise you to always take out a good travel and cancellation insurance, so that all parts of your trip are insured
- If necessary, we will create a cancellation invoice for your insurer after full payment of the invoice amount